Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Crossroads.

I'm almost certainly at pivotal moments in my life. I seem to have this ambition to be involved in just about everything I can. I really need to find a way to set some limits, but I think I'm just too afraid of missing out. Of regretting not trying or finding out more. Then I seem to have such an unbelievable amount of initial interest that I just can't seem to ignore anything.

Ok. So a few posts ago we went over everything that I am currently doing. So here is a list of possibles that I'm currently entertaining. Now I barely have time for anything else but I know I'm going to end up adding hobbies and activities until I collapse...

First off . There is the thing of the A Cappella group that my friend G wants to start. We talked about this months ago and it never got going. Which I'm thankful while I got used to my current set up. But now she wants to get it going. She even found a faculty adviser, which I'm now pretty sure is my instructor for Formal Logic, which is sort of a weird coincidence. So that might happen. I'm actually supposed to sigh the paper tomorrow evening to start it.

Then my friend S has me spinning in circles trying to keep up with him. He's a really sick kid and have a devout passion for Skateboarding. So I've already talked to him about Skateboarding more this Summer. Learning how to hit boxes, rails and jumps are all on the list of things to do. He is also a photographer, which I will now buy myself a Nikon D70s in the next few months to get started doing... So those are two event all in themselves.

Another thing is I got a text today from my friend L asking if I wanted to join her boyfriends band and sing. (love love love) Which is of course my favorite idea ever. They are a decent band that I could push little more hardcore. But they already have an image and a full CD out. So i know what their sound is and it's pretty decent. I would just need to add my little twist of style to make it what I wanted. I think I can make a few small adjustments to this group no problem. But that would require immense amounts of time. One just to play with them, and then all the time I'll need to brush up on all my skills.

At the same time I'm currently in the process of teaching myself Illustrator and Indesign... haha.

yea yea. good luck with that huh?

So shit. How does all this work out? How does that kid that could possibly be good at everything if she only puts her mind to it, fill her time up?

Suggestions would be wonderful.

Where should I roam? Or should I just stick to what I'm doing?

See the thing is, I am looking for a boyfriend and all that, but until I find something concrete I need to use all my free time for something more productive. So I'm thinking at least one new hobby. Plus I just really want a new group of friends to learn about and to do new things with. But which?

hellllllp. =)

1 comment:

के सी said...

इस बेतरतीब ज़िन्दगी में भी बहुत दिन इंतजार के बने रहे, आज देखा तो कुछ और भी याद आया है.

Tuned in :