I might possibly accept a cinnamon roll as a substitute. I thought I might want to know this when I look back at what I've written here five years from now.
I got some new cloths the other day, including some t-shirts that I'm really liking. They're softer than my normal wear, and they've got a slight loose neck which is nice because I always feel like I'm choking from standard necklines. Unfortunately, they have decided to mark my head as their territory it seems.
This Sunday I'm going to a quick little workshop on how to write for trade journals. I'm actually a little excited, even if it does end up increasing my workload. I figure getting as much published material out there as possible will help if I ever do decide to pursue a writing career. Also it's just cool seeing your name in the author section of an article. ;)
On another good note, I've lost a little weight this week. Just 2 kgs or thereabouts, but since I did it with almost no strain on my willpower I'm actually looking forward to loosing a few more. I got introduced to a new type of bread that's only 40 calories a slice, which is great for me because I really really love bread. I also discovered that some tacos contain about the same number of calories as a chewy granola bar, and they feel a lot more like a meal. Probably not as good for me, but that's what the vitamins are for.
On another note I had an interesting discusion a few months ago that I was thinking back on today. For some reason I made the claim that I was the sanest person I know. My friend responded "You're certainly the most stable. I don't know about sane though."
I wonder what the difference is? I had mostly assumed that sanity and stability were one and the same, I mean how can you be stable but not sane?
Hmmm, another note I shall leave myself for five years from now. Get serious and write something you can publish! I think i'm serious...ha!
God damn you and your distractions. I bet you're thinking about something distracting right now...
... Like cake.
Mmmmm, cake. I think I'll go get some. :-)
Crap, this is getting long. You'd almost not think that I have a terribly short attention span. Well, you'd think that if I didn't hop from topic to topic like a Mexican jumping bean. :P
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hey eat less, cake has lots of calories or have u found low calory cake tooo..
Just kidding........
Nope. Not yet. LOL.
However, eating cake is allowed. :)
आपने सही कहा मेक्सिकन वेब फोरमेशन की तरह कुछ किया जाना सदैव संभव नही है ... हाँ लेखन के बारे में गंभीरता से सोचा जा सकता है.
Post a Comment