Friday, December 5, 2008

Overwhelming...

I swear if I actually wrote down all my thoughts through out the day I'd have enough material to write a book within a week.

I listened to Soco Amaretto Lime today, walking around university campus with this amazing weather. Almost reminds me of spring more than fall. It's amazing but I still know theres going to be a harsh cold winter on the way. It's december already.
But I listened to it over and over a couple of times and I think it's the first time it's really hit me.
Keeping with the topic as of late... It once again along with everything else reminded me of her. I swear she is her own book, forget just chapters. But! It was amazing. Reminded me of how I felt. 3 years ago. Throwing snowballs in May, first trying wonton soup. ha.

"You're just jealous cause we're young and in love" -Brand New

It made me realize something. It wasn't my youth that carried along those feelings, it wasn't the great always over dramatic feeling of being 18 and invincible.
I'm still young why wouldn't I still feel the same? It was love. The entire time that's all it was.
Love gives you strength and courage. Makes everything in this life seem brighter and richer.
Makes you pay attention. Everything is completely different.
I guess that's what I miss more than anything...

I don't believe in a lot in this world, but this is one thing i'm holding on to.
Fate, coincidence, and the possibility that there really is that one and only person out there for you.
and when you find them you can't let them go.
It's not a matter of this is what I think I want.
It's a matter of knowing above all else that this is real.

I guess I've written so much today because i've haven't felt like this in a while. Lately i've been holding all emotion back and just letting my head tell me everything to do. My heart has been quite for quite some time now. I was starting to fear that I had lost him for good. Writing this helps. Makes me feel young again...

"You're just jealous cause we're young and in love"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very deep ma cherie :)
Am proud of u!

~*wILd chILd*~ said...

Thank you my sweetheart

Tuned in :