My life tends to revolve around love stories and car crashes.
Because honestly...
It's either one extreme or the other
I try to take in everything the best I can and pay attention to the details that, in my time, I am able to figure out. Sometimes things don't make enough sense, yet, I will still act before understanding all the information.
But... spontaneity isn't always a bad thing.
Sometimes the best things in life require you to act quickly before they fade away and get lost in memories.
So if I ever had to give any one advice it would be this: Take chances and make mistakes. Sometimes you come up a big loser, but sometimes, only sometimes, even if it's rare, you can find things that you'll hold on to for the rest of your life and may even make you feel like the happiest man/woman in the world.
Now, when it's all said and done... Don't those moments make the whole struggle worth it?
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment