Friday, December 19, 2008

Bleah!

My friend's cat is dieing of cancer, my other friend is splitting up with her boyfriend, and I have a rampant case of vertigo.

Fun times.

Could be worse though, might be tomorrow in fact. I hope vertigo isn't a precursor to something truly unpleasant.

Also, I've been terrible about writing (not the blog) much of anything recently. Too many distractions these days, though that's not altogether terrible, but I feel guilty about accomplishing so little of late. Maybe I'll slow down the social activities a bit and work on something more constructive. Gym, writing, drumming, training. Oh... And studies, that's definetly coming up too.

So there, I've promised myself to do this.

Now I just need a cattle prod to enforce my mandate and I'm set.

Not much other news really. I don't currently have any plans for New Years, which is unfortunate I suppose. I've had way too much sleep today so I'm probably not getting to bed for a while. I need something that can keep me feasibly entertained late at night. Hmmmm...

Oh, interesting fact about me: I've never believed in Santa Clause. When I was a child I used to plot ways to prove that he didn't exist (my mom labeled the gifts she dad got me as being "from Santa"). I could never stay up late enough to catch my parents in the act though.

No comments:

Tuned in :