Thursday, May 21, 2009

Long Talks.

You ever feel like you need to just run up to some place and tell someone something?

Like your best friend or the person that really just care and understands the most?

What if you can't tell them? Who do you tell?
You tell yourself these things. In these writings. Just to get it off your chest. Because when you tell someone something you hope for a response. Some advice and a second option. But at least when we all write things down here, we can relive them in our heads and try to make our decisions over again. Without being in the same positions but standing outside ourselves and seeing things differently.
So sometimes these small writings and journals can be our best friends. The person we can always talk to and count on.

I think it's how I need to see it. Because in all honesty. I don't have anyone else. I have some close friends, but they have their own lives and I really don't see them enough or tell them enough to be really involved. I just have to deal with everything on my own one step at a time. Like most of us I know.

We find comfort in strangers because they know nothing about us, except what we tell them. And we only tell them what we want them to know. For some odd reason, that's ironically comforting.

I feel like I'm starving lately. I want an instant connection, like fairy tales and story books. I expect too much, and I stress over too little.
I just want a simple agreement. You take care of me and I'll take care of you. Helping someone be happy isn't too much work. It's just finding someone to do that and trust you with their happiness, is the problem.

Someone that makes sense....
(whatever that means. life is crazy. its not supposed to make sense.)

Just be beautiful.
It's life's only job. I wish I didn't feel so crazy and someone else thought about it this way so I can enjoy it with someone that loves and appreciates it the same way.

I have always been a lover.
I need to find that person again and just drop my barriers.

But sometimes patients is key. Which I don't have.
Love is too important...

7 comments:

Ann said...

Yeah !! You are right.. Blogging is the way to let your true emotions out without doing any manipulations. In fact, I made the Blog for this purpose only so, that I can share my things at anytime.

Can really understand. As I am also choosy about my friends and tell them only things which I really feel like telling. Otherwise keep them to myself or write it on my Blog..

So, Girl keep Rocking and Keep Posting :)

itsakash4u said...

Hey what happened to u.
R u alright.
sometime it happens that we search search someone and didnt get anyone...
but some day we may get someone to whom we can tell alll our stories..
well i want to tell u that ur
play list is too good.

Nikholic said...

Looking for someone who could understand you, stranger are really fascinating they help you to be you or at least what you aspire to be.

One such stranger I have found
With her my world took a complete round
Nothing left with me not a shilling or a pound.
At the end of the day it’s my heart that pounds.
And I have nothing that surrounds
One such stranger I have found

Stranger stays for a stint and goes off look for someone permanent, someone who could listen endlessly you when you are speechless.

fms1988 said...

I loved reading this post :)
Felt connected to you in some way..Its true sometimes a stranger can b a best friend.for a certain amount of time.
Loved readin this post really :)

Şengülce said...

merhaba ...

के सी said...

पोस्ट को कई कई बार पढ़ा है हर बार कुछ नए अर्थ समझ आये अब भी लगता है कि कुछ और जानना बाक़ी है, सोचता हूँ कि ये लिख दूं मैं आपकी इस पोस्ट में ही खोया हुआ हूँ कहीं. ढूँढता हूँ उन अजनबियों को जिनके साथ हम अपने आप को कई बार सहज महसूस करते हैं ? सच में आप कोई मायावी ही होंगी .... मुझे अपनी शक्ति से कोई ऐसी चीज दे दो जो हमेशा मेरे साथ रहे

Anonymous said...

What a nice presentation of thoughts.. Nice post!

Tuned in :