Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dan In Real Life.

Ok. I watched the movie which is my entry title last night. I figured it would be suiting since Katz called me out yesterday and told me that I've been writing in riddles lately. I completely agree, so this one will be a little more straight forward.
The movie itself was fantastic. Not quite like Into The Wild. but still good. ha.
But of course, they are both much to different to compare outright. The one speaks of a great journey for truth and being. While the other revels in the joys of family and the complications of love. Even though they are on opposite sides of the fence, they still seem to be holding hands, for it is possible for one to lead into the other. The more I sit around and figure out my life, the more I realize how both stories relate more and more with my everyday life. But I guess thats just the beauty of the way things seems to work themselves out.

On another note, I woke up today a little foggy.
I sat last night and went though all of my music to make a mix CD.
It's really been ages since I've put one together.
But I went though and listened to songs that have found themselves lost on my playlists. Songs that used to top the charts and then became lost in the mix. I just sat and listened, and felt again.
Made me remember a lot of things about the past 4 years. This college experience.
So much has changed. So much is lost and so much is gained. I guess it's just weird trying to piece together the whole story.
I'm pretty sure you're could write a book about anyone's life. Just takes the right attention to detail because I really haven't experienced much but what a roller coaster ride it has been.

I also found an old video I made in high school! I really thought that it was lost forever. I kept planning on calling my old teacher even to see if she had a copy anywhere... but i was rummaging through my desk looking for a blank CD and some random unmarked CD had it!!

Everything else seems to be fine.
until next time. Love this life and be good to one another.

4 comments:

के सी said...

विडियो मिल जाये जो ज़िन्दगी बन जाये
अभी भी गरिमा कुछ हेपनिंग को सम्भाल के रखो, वक़्त का पहिया सब कुछ समेटता जा रहा है.
पोस्ट तो हमेशा लाजवाब ही होती है सिंपल और सूथिंग.

~*wILd chILd*~ said...

आपका धन्यवाद इतनी अछी सलाह के लिये। हमेशा ध्यान में रखूंगी। :-)

Akum said...

Hi,
How are you..

~*wILd chILd*~ said...

Hi A.k,
I'm fine. Thank you and I hope you're doing good. :-)

Tuned in :