Saturday, February 21, 2009

Slow dance.

It's the season of love.
I'm listening to john legend...

"We can argue and fuss all night...

But i propose.
That we go
to the flo
and we slow dance..."


That sweet, slow, hip swinging love.
I might not have it right now. But that fact that it's out there is enough. The idea of it keeps me going. ha.
Is it possible to feel in love without having a person present to be in love with?
I guess I wonder what love really is...
I have this feeling in my bones. It fills me with questions that I feel I have already answered. It's just a matter of believing myself...
Maybe it's this song rolling out in my ears.. A mixture of his words slipping through thoughts of past loves. I'm starting to look forward to future loves. Maybe future love. The love of it all. or of a man. I just want to feel connected. Someone to understand. Someone to surrender to... It makes you feel invincible. Because when you're together your happiness is certain. It's really not as hard as people think... It's just scary, so most people run.
I'm in love with the idea of love and waiting for love. Waiting to see what life is working on. How it will move from here.

Time to work a little harder.
There is some bad blood here and there. A few loose strings that need only to be tied around my finger to remind me of things to change. Things to focus on.
The games are growing tiresome, so it's time to make some big moves and put as much into this life as it's invested in me so far. I've been allowed to stay around here for over twenty years so it's time to make it worth it.

Much love.
It's what is holding us all together...

No comments:

Tuned in :