As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will.
You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time.
You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken.
You'll fight with your best friend.
You'll blame a new love for things an old one did.
You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love.
So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.
Don't be afraid that your life will end,
Be afraid that it will never begin.
ok. Seriously. My student associate teacher read us that and I almost teared up in class. I love it. loooove it.
Well here is my life lately.
It's been a long journey. The past two years have seems so slipped by beneath me.
I've been lost in this quest for life, quest for explanations and expectations . To figure out love and to find out exactly who this kid is underneath these ever growing strands of this crazy black hair.
I've just been idling and building up all this energy to be released in a brilliant flash of color and sound. It almost feels like it's taken me this entire to to figure things out and after all the hour pouring over every detail, it's finally starting to pay off. Like the over used saying goes, Distance does make the heart grow fonder, but realize that in life, it's not always another person you can be distant from. Sometime you just lose yourself. Forget who you are and where you're trying to go.
It's just nice to be back home. Back to what's relevant and important. for me this time.
There are only a couple problems. One is that the person who I really am loves love too much.
It's enough to know that I can get excited about new people and the people already in my life.
I think i'm just ready to settle down for a while. I want something steady. I want to know someone as deeply as I'm beginning to know myself. I want something real and genuine. I think I'm ready for that.
I don't even like to go out anymore. Don't like drinking. It just bores me.
Now I know it's not everyone, but especially parties around here, it seems like the house are just full of broken people. Maybe a little lost. Just looking for something to take themselves out of their everyday lives. Whether it be the drinking or the possibility of meeting someone new. Who knows. I'm just not into it anymore.
There are a few options right now. I'm sort of in love with a couple prospects. but, it's all about what sticks. What fits and what's comfortable.
But I know that whatever I come up on. It's going to be real. I'm very content with everything in my life right now. So. I'm not going to settle for anything than what's true. Not this time.
All in all everything is well. As long as I keep busy and keep productive, keep going to the rec and being healthy. and uhh. cut out on watching sad movies .... I'll be doing wonderful. haha.
Read that poem again. It deserves to be read every morning if you ask me...




5 comments:
आपने बहुत अच्छा लिखा है, खूबसूरती मुझे ये दिखाई दी कि आप जानती है समस्या क्या है? इस दुनिया में उचित और समयानुकूल कुछ नही होता है सब देखने का नजरिया है जो आपके लिए सही है हो सकता है मेरे लिए ना हो, कविता जीवन के विविध क्षणों का आह्वान करती है लेकिन मन को सहज समझा पाना उतना आसान नही होता जितना कि मैं लिख दूँ । आपको दो शेर सुनाता हूँ।
पहला
"बेवफा बावफा नही होता, ख़त्म ये फासला नहीं होता,
कुछ तो मजबूरियां रही होंगी, यूँ कोई बेवफा नही होता"
दूसरा-
"जो हुक्म करता है, वो इल्तजा भी करता है,
ये आसमान कहीं झुका भी करता है,
तू बेवफा है तो ये बुरी ख़बर भी सुन,
मेरा इंतजार कोई दूसरा भी करता है"
पोस्ट अच्छी लिखी बस खुश रहो न यार
Its my life
Its now or Never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just live while I'm alive - Bon Jovitrotol
Wow that was so heart touching, encouraging and inspiring. Thanks for sharing!!
life goes on.
try going for long walks observing people around - worked for me.
loved the poem.
hope your blog gives you what my blog gave me - satisfaction :)
Firstly,Thank you all for your valuable comments.
@ kishore Choudhary:
आपके द्वारा भेजे गये दोनो शेर बहुत ही खूबसूरत
है। बहुत ही खूबसूरत बात कही है आपने। इसके लिये आपको धन्यवाद। इस से वाकई हमारा होंसला बडा और हमे बहुत अछा लगा।
@ Apocalypse:
thanks for sharing those b'ful lyrics by Bon Jovi :)
@ Akum:
Glad to know you liked it. Thanks for visiting my blog.:)
@ Another Blogger:
Thank you for your kind words. It helped a lot. :)
Blogggin is a real stress reliever. And it does give complete satifaction.
I liked the poem too. Thanks for your lovely comment.
Post a Comment