Monday, January 5, 2009

Crack In The Dam.

Well. Here is the thing.
Sometimes. I mean only sometimes, I think I'm slightly bi-polar... Ha.

Because, here is the thing... I can't tell if it's really a condition or if I'm just at battle with myself.
I'm really trying hard to figure out if this guy genuinely makes me happy or if I'm just trying to make myself believe I am...
I know that sounds bad. But.. if it's true then it shouldn't matter if say this or not. It will work out no matter what. I think...
just worried...

Happiness is a very hard thing to find in this world. like true happiness... it's an amazing thing... We are always promised it. Since we are children we are grown into the idea of princes and castles to conquer. these courageous larger than live super heros that can save the world... It's hard to believe anything after large tails like that... We can never live up to those standards. I think we as people have a few options at true happiness and if we are ready to catch it, we can have it forever. but usually we fumble and slip, leaving us a little scarred. If i take the time and do everything for this girl, will it be worth it and will I be happy?? What guarantees it? What does that word even mean?? ha. well. apparently I have quite a few thoughts on the subject, because once again I over-think absolutely everything.

But it's time to sleep.
Have a good night. Let me know if you figure life out for me. =)

No comments:

Tuned in :