If I truly didn't matter to people, could I use that somehow? It seems, when I think upon it some more, that I should have been seeing my life from a more oppurtunistic standpoint. It can be liberating not to have people worrying about you, and I think I might unconciously encourage that sort of attitude towards myself. If so, then there must be a reason for it.
Now the question is... If I can use my detachment, what can I use it for?
Can I use my depression as well? Emotions can enable us to take certain types of actions when we would normally be inhibited from them. What forms of action would I normally be inhibited from, but less so while depressed? Obviously I'm searching for something useful. I'm sure there's something, and I'm sure I'll figure it out. I'm the most oppurtunistic person I know, I have a reputation to hold onto.
All that aside now...
I may go to katz's house tomorrow. 4 kms again. I hate walking, hate it with a passion, but I shall adapt. If I plan it properly, I think I might actually be able to enjoy a lil bit of walking. :)
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I hate all kind of physical exerices. Love the post.
Thank you. :)
Me too hate physical exercises sometimes.
Post a Comment