"And the four right chords can make me cry" -3eb
yea. I'm not sure yet what the hell is going.
I exist only to fuel my ever raging emotion.
It's funny how old phrases from songs come back around. I learned a song today that I thought might be interesting. Turns out to be entirely comprised out of four chords in different orders.
And it did just that. I couldn't help it. It's just been everything lately. There is a lot of floating. I'm pretty sure this current has me running in the same direction recently, but it still floats.
Winter is almost here and I feel like i'm regressing to an earlier mindset. Winter reminds me of a simpler time. Right out of high school. Things were easier. I think it's because I was more in touch with how I felt. I've been very cold lately. Cold and decisive. I've gotten things done. It's just mechanical. I'm ready to feel everything again. Even if it's winters bitter and biting cold. It's just going to take some sorting out. I have a years past to catch up on. Sort out all those lost thoughts. Put them in neat and labelled little boxes, so at least I can finally make sense and pick out any patterns.
Slowly Slowly.
I'm starting to feel at peace.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
yes... everyone has a soft corner for sweet nostalgia
Post a Comment