Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Selling is a persuading art

Break me one more time
what difference does it make
I ooze on the pavement
in puddles of pathetic.

Say you love me
I will believe you,
I buy what you're selling.

Even you say
I just keep coming
duct taped emotions.

You warn me the danger
out in the world -
but you hurt me
most of all.

9 comments:

के सी said...

Bahut dinin baad kavita
kya baat hai garima ? fir se padhke likhata hoon.

~*wILd chILd*~ said...

zyadatar kavitaayein dusre blog mein likhti hun. :-)

Anonymous said...

i'm not sure i get all of it... :(

but i think you would love to hear this kate voegele - u cant break a broken heart...

Jagjit said...

i like this poem. i read the post too, titled old age. u write well. keep writing. :)

~*wILd chILd*~ said...

@Jagjit :
Thanks a lot.
Thanks for going through the post as well. I'm glad you liked it.
:-)

@ nirmalanandtp :
Thanks for the song.
Will give it a listen. :-)

ApocalypsE said...

I'm moving out from my parents in a month or so... I'm publishing ads for now to help in the process... :)

I shifted to wordpress, u can find regular posts there...

http://nirmalanandtp.wordpress.com

Akum said...

Loved reading this. How are you. Its been quite sometime since you have updated. Are you ok!

~*wILd chILd*~ said...

@ A.K. :
I'm fine. All is well. Thanks.
I'll write soon.

sonali said...

o0o0o0o...pain pain go away, come again some another day...lol!
Well done again....i buy wat u sell...dats da truth babe, we woman r fools n easily trust men.
Loved the way u write...keep penning.

Tuned in :