Everything seems to be at peace.
For once in my life.
I really don't know what to do with myself.
I mean there are still all the same pressures. Studies, career goal, money money money.
But I'm at a calm. everything seems to be ok. I'm not consumed by doubt and worry right NOW for some reason. Because honestly. I really think everything is going to work out. One way or another.
I've been sitting around listening to music a lot. Just enjoying everything. I needed to get back to basics a little bit. Music really is my passion, even if it's just in the appreciation of it.
The world is a really beautiful place and it's amazing how many little insignificant problems can blind you from all of it.
hahaha. I'm listening to Dane Cook right now I really can't even concentrate to write. He's really too good.
"dude, lets go get some chicks!!"
"really? ... Just like that?? What about that whole middle ground where you're an idiot??"
haha.
but yeah all i really wanted to say is.. enjoy yourself. In whatever it is that you do.
It's not always easy. I really might regress at any time. but. I've been on a pretty amazing streak lately. (with a little help, of course)
=)
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment